TODO: Short description
Table of contents
- Physical description
A tall, muscular yet a slim female Night Elf.
Has a lot of scars on her body, her body is cold and if close enough can smell of decaying flesh.
Hair color is now a very faded blue color, where she used to have a very beautiful lavender hair.
The facial markings on her face are of a “Blades” symbol and it is worn by warriors of the Sentinels. A blade is mostly wielded by those who seek to bring justice, retribution and to protect the weak.
Her voice is rough for a Night Elf (because she’s undead).
Light’s Hope Chapel
- Black War Tiger: Darkleaf
- Darnassian Nightsaber: Shadowstalker
- Black War Steed: Reckless
- Salaeith was a (warrior) Sentinel in Ashenvale
- [gather tmog for a Sentinel]: could possible ‘relive’ her life as a Sentinel
- A representative of the Knights of the Ebon Blade, serves Highlord Darion Mograine
- Idea: A new voice inside her head. “Blacks out” for a few seconds (move toward some random location and regain her consciousness)
- Idea: have not visited her homeland since she was killed
Picture your character
- Outward appearance
- Items, such as weapons, jewelry, clothing details.
- Sensory details (smell, sounds)
- Vibes or auras
A “good” Kaldorei Death Knight might conceivably be committed to one last mission in the service of Elune before going to his or her final rest. His definition of the mission might also stretch if he is afraid of oblivion. It’s conceivable that an adventurous Night Elf Death Knight of the Ebon Blade, for example, might become obsessed with destroying the Scourge to the point of forgetting or distorting the usual Kaldorei conception of the Balance, and so continuing her struggle as a Death Knight. This, of course, already borders on the second possibility:
“Blades” - http://www.wowhead.com/guide=3550/kaldorei-facial-tattoos-what-do-they-represent
- (explanation on why) - (explanation on why)
- (explanation on why) - (explanation on why)
- Always keep his word.
- Avoid lies.
- May or May not kill or attack an unarmed foe.
- Never harm an innocent.
- Never torture, unless absolutely necessary reason.
- Never kill for pleasure.
- May or May not help others.
- Work well in a group.
- Respect authority, law, self-discipline and honor.
- Never betray a friend.
- Never break the law unless conditions are desperate. This means no breaking and entry, theft, torture, unprovoked assaults, etc.Characters of this alignment are neutral with regard to Good and Evil. This does not mean that Lawful Neutral characters are amoral or immoral, or do not have a moral compass; but simply that their moral considerations come a distant second to what their code, tradition or law dictates. They typically have a strong ethical code, but it is primarily guided by their system of belief, not by a commitment to Good or Evil.*
The sentinels are the elite soldiers of the Winterblades, as they are in the rest of the Sentinel Army. Achieving this rank grants you patrolling duties, as well as the oportunity to be sent out on solo missions. As a sentinel you’ll be granted more responsibility within the ranks, such as the role of “big sister” (or “big brother”), meaning we’ll ask you to help lower ranking members growing both in skill and as members of the Winterblades.
- Known friends or enemies:
- Things you may know about this character:
- Things you may not know about this character:
- Possible crime record:
- Other information:
- Where were your character born and raised?
- Who were your family or guardians? Siblings?
- How did your “family” and upbringing influence your character’s childhood?
- What had your character learned through education and childhood?
- What major events and/or people growing up help shape your character?
- What has your character done since growing up?
- What has your character done recently prior to being “active” in the game?
- What does your character actually “do” for a living?
- How would your character explain it to a stranger if he/she had to?
- What is your character’s present mental/emotional/physical state?
- What is your character’s world view, beliefs and/or mindset?
- What is your character’s morals or values?
- What are your character’s quirks, merits, flaws and/or character traits?
- What are your character’s likes/loves and dislikes/hates?
- What does your character do well? Doesn’t do well?
- What does your character do when “off the clock”?
- How does your character speak (dialects, accents, etc.) to others?
- Does your character use certain expressions or words, if any?
- What are your character’s short term goals?
- What are your character’s long term goals?
- What motivates or drives your character?
- How “social” will your character be when interacting with others, if at all?
- How would you like your character to be remembered? Does it matter?